Monday, April 20, 2009

Columbine 10 Year Anniversary:

Sheldon: I can't believe it's been 10 years ago. At the time that this happened, I was working with a Goth guy shows Niece got killed by one of these buttholes. His whole family knew what he was into and he had to show up to the funeral. Lucky for him his family was cool and understood that it had nothing to do with the music. These guys were just jerks. Nevermind what music they listened to. Screw the media for trying to tie that in somehow. About 6 months after it happened, I got a letter from someone living in Columbine. I thought: "Oh man, some parent is pissed off at us...", but it wasn't a parent, it was a kid that was into us and wanted to buy a copy of "Twisted".
(Click on the pic for more info)

No comments:

Post a Comment